Week #8

Gary here. This week I decided I just didn't like how the game looked - too much odd and empty space. The depth effect caused trees to clip into each other, meaning they had to be few and far between. I thus removed the depth effect from trees, to place them on the same level as the player; this looks much better I feel, and now I just need to work on the mountains in the background.

Fig.1 - Progress

I made a couple of new trees - the below one has a little bird atop it, guarding an egg.

Fig.2 - New tree

The same birds can be spotted in the background, flying through the sky (figure 1). I also completed a new alien, which hangs as an egg from a tree at first.

Fig.3 - Alien egg

Next week I will make the sprites needed for the farm, and after just work on new alien mechanics.

See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10