Week #6

Fig.1 - World resetting at night (sun sped up)

Gary here. This week the university was closed due to the snow (in real life, not the game's), meaning the amount of work I could do was limited. I was able to still make the sun, which lights up the world when it rises and turns the world a burnt orange in the evening before setting, and resetting the world.

Fig.2 - Glowing bugs

I started messing with possible additional light sources, such as little bugs that light up an area around them.

Fig.3 - New alien mechanic (Alien 01 sprite)

Finally, I started a new alien whose plates must be activated with bait in a specific order.

Besides starting my presentation for the progress review (which was delayed to next week due to the university closure) I wasn't able to do much else besides various bug fixes, improving the snow particle effect, etc.

Fig.4 - Presentation opening slide

Next week I will be playing catch up and making mountains for the background, additional things to litter the background with, and making the sprite sheet for a new alien.

See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10