Week #14

Gary here. Penultimate week this week, which I've spent adding sound, music, and fixing bugs, as well as fine tuning some pixel art. You can hear some of that sound and the music in the video below:




A pretty big bug I'd had for weeks was that the character's walk cycle wouldn't transition properly from and to it's idle - I finally fixed it this morning! Bar any new ones that pop up, the game is now bug free!

Next week is the final week of the project. I just have to:
  • Make a better looking HUD, and
  • Add the final few needed sounds.
Once that is done I need to:
  • Record a video of gameplay,
  • Take beauty shots,
  • Submit!
I'll be very busy, but hopefully will manage to get everything done in time. Fingers crossed!

See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10