Week #11

Fig.1 - New character

Gary here. This week I finally remade the character; I struggled to get the farmer + astronaut look down, so instead I went for a more adventurer/explorer look.


Fig.2 - Finding the old character.

And as an Easter egg (fitting for the season), you can find the previous look deceased somewhere in the game.




The rest of the week was spent on UI. I did the title screen, main menu, as well as in-game menus such as the game over screen. I also added a save feature - in the video above, you can see me continue on a previous save, and start where I'd left off with the same amount of items and aliens stored in the pen.

Next week I'm going to make more sprites and possibly start adding sound.

See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10