Week #7


Fig.1 - Progress

This week I did my progress review, which I feel went well. I made mountains for the background of the level, which ties the look of the setting together. As with most things in the game, they'll look different every morning for a unique setting. The setting definitely needs work however, as it looks much too sparse and a little odd.


Fig.2 - Alien Grove

I also made an 'alien grove', which is where aliens spawn at - it's like their own little house!


Fig.3 - Improved fireflies

I also worked on the 'fireflies' further... they now spawn close to the camera, and look better as a result.

I also worked on designing several new aliens, and fine tuning some existing mechanics.

Next week I'm going to apply some randomness to Jupiter - different moons will be orbiting the planet every morning. I will also make two new trees, which will finally complete Europa's look.

See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10