Introduction to the Project

Hello, I'm Gary.

This blog will document the journey of my final year project at Teesside University. My deliverable will be a video game made in Unity over the course of 15 weeks, for which I plan to make all the assets for, such as art and sound. My 'elevator pitch' for the game is:

It is a Strategy/Adventure game set on Europa, a snow-capped alien jungle and moon of Jupiter. Depicted in pixel art, you play as a farmer able to move left and right across a two-dimensional landscape. This farmer must find and eat aliens by nightfall else it is game over. Each alien is the focus of a little unique ‘puzzle’ where you must use the few options available to the player to tempt it to follow you back to your farm to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3

Week #2

Week #10